Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole3774 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Edit paragraph online?
    What does this poem mean to me? Reading this poem brought a lot of things into mind. I believe this poem is an assurance to others that no matter what the situation, how hard someone is trying to belittle you or how bad it can be, like her, you can overcome it and learn from it.. As I read the lines I think about the past and the chooses I've decied to make even though so much was fighing for me to fail and so many people.Life is really about depending on yourself because you never no when someone or something is going to becoming unreliable.When you depend on yourself you don't need to worry about getting hurt.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 12:49 PM

EDIT --

What does this poem mean to me? Reading this poem brought a lot of things to mind. I believe this poem is an assurance to others that, no matter what the situation, how much someone is trying to belittle you, or how bad it can be, like her, you can overcome it and learn from it. As I read the lines, I thought about the past and the choices I've made, even though too many of them caused me to fail myself and others. Life is really about depending on yourself, because you never know when someone or something will be unreliable and disappoint you. When you depend on yourself, you don't have to worry about getting hurt.
    nicole3774 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
    acacia19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 12:25 PM
    My name is Nancy Cordes and I am the aunt of Jennifer Perez and the great-aunt of Josua. If there is one thing I could say about Jennifer is that she is very committed to family, especially to her son, and very responsible.

Jennifer has always been a responsible person growing up. As a teenager her mother did not have to remind her about doing her school work. She was the kind of person who took the managed her time well. She completed her assignments in a timely manner and did quite well in school as a whole. Whenever I came to visit the family I stayed with Jennifer's mom. Jennifer and her sister were always willing to sacrifice their living space in order to accommodate me and my kids. She and her sisters always struck me as being very mature for their age. I think she reciprocated the hospitality after visiting me and my family.

Jennifer stayed with me and my family one summer in Minnesota. While visiting, she helped out with my children and chores around the house. I did not have to ask her to do anything, she simply volunteered.

Jennifer is committed to her son. She wants to better herself in order to provide for her son. She has accomplished this by getting a college education. She recently received a Bachelor of Arts degree in June of 2013. This great accomplishment says a lot about her which is, she sets goals for herself and reaches them. She is a great mother and a great niece.

Sincerely,

Nancy Cordes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Edit my paragraph [ 3 Answers ]

My Personal Interview My personal interview is all about my classmate Judy Yuen. She is 46 years old. She came from Hong Kong, but she was born in Taiwan. 15 years ago she left in Hong Kong. She decided to settle down here in Alameda City, and loves it. According to her, it’s just liked her old...

Edit my paragraph online for free? Topic One [ 1 Answers ]

Topic One Kayla Rousseau It is important to share quality literature with infants, toddlers and preschoolers because literature can develop and foster so many positive aspects of their lives. Engaging children as young as infants, in quality literature would be beneficial to help them develop...

ONLINE option to edit image [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an ONLINE option to edit image and make the image background transparent (online editing)?

Edit my paragraph I it is very bad [ 7 Answers ]

Hi every one I'm new her I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English I need someone edit my paragraph . Thank you friends Sadness No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant...

View more questions Search