Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajeswari_S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Hi, I am Brahmin girl and my boy friend is Yadavar.
    Both are working. My boy friend's family accepted for our marriage. But my family is neglecting totally just because of different caste. My boy friend came to my home and spoked to my parents but my parents didn't accept for this. They wanted to marry a person from brahmin caste only. I can't live without him. At the same time I need my parents too. I tried to convience my parents lot but thery are not. My boy friend is so caring and so lovable on me. I am his life. He is my life. I want to marry him with my parents acceptance. What I can do now? Please give me some suggesstions to convince my parents.my boy friend is so caring and so lovable on me.I am his life. He is my life. I want to marry him with my parents acceptance. What I can do now? Please give me some suggesstions to convince my parents.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over a girl I love who has a boy friend! [ 5 Answers ]

OK I have tried everything on this and now I am trying a last resort. Speaking to people on the internet . Ill cut right to the point. I am in high school. Its my 10th grade year and I'm hopelessly in love with a girl who is in the 12th grade. I have been in love with her ever sense the beginning...

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.how to covince my parent for marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.We both are working in industries.he is electrical engineer & I am diploma engineer.how to covince my parent for marriage

I like A Girl But She has A Boy Friend [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl my mind is never off her I like her a lot some friends say that she shows interest in me I do the same. We talk a bit always greeting each over with smilies and so on. I've been to her house with some friends once but that's about it. I met her boyfriend once seems like a...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.