Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhyRoses Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 06:41 AM
    I'm getting crazy...
    I'm tired of this.. since I get to this new place I'm undermind all the time... giving me so silly tasks which is less than my capability and the guy assigned to me as a manager he take all the challaneging work and even sometimes hide it from me...

He just keep picking up my mistakes and stick his nose in every small thing... he dealing with high profile tasks which he doesn't have experince with and I do it before on my x assigment... I feel my career moving backward...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 08:08 AM

Is this the same workplace that was giving you problems last October? Did you take any of the advice that was given to you then?

Is some of your unhappiness also due to the problems in your personal relationship.

If you are having problems with various areas in your life perhaps it would be helpful to discuss your concerns and upsets with a professional.

Jan 14, 2011, 08:47 AM
    Thanks.. but is all happening at the same time I guess..
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:20 AM

You didn't answer my questions. Is this the same workplace; did you follow the advice you were given last October?

Jan 14, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Judy.. is not the same place I moved to another city and it is different person... for the advice was given yes I did and I read the manual for the tool and manage to submit my proposal to my management and the clien...

I also manage to get help from people experince with the tool... however I moved to another city to be close to family and I'm there now for more than 1 month by they under grade me and I'm so frustrated...
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 03:41 PM

My concern is that you have had problems in two workplaces. What do you think the problem might be?

Jan 26, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Yes, but they are two different problems
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 06:21 PM

I would go for counselling - you have problems in your personal life and problems in your last two places of employment.

Are you concerned that maybe you are giving off bad vibes - or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm going crazy. [ 1 Answers ]

... honestly. I grew up with parents that always fought and degraded each other. Part of this is because my mother has suffered from anxiety/depression for years and my dad is bipolar, or at least shows all the signs of being bipolar. I don't know if that will have anything to do with this... but.....

Am I going crazy? [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I'm wondering am I going crazy?? Well I have bad habbits. My habbits are 1. I bite my nails when I'm nerves 2. I have bad thoughts all the time 3. and I worry too much OK it might not seem bad but it is. I have a lot of phobias, I talk to myself, and I have thoughts racing threw my...

Am I Crazy [ 38 Answers ]

:o I'm in love with a married man. We've been together for almost two years and we have a child together. I want him to get a divorce and be with me and our son. Am I crazy for wanting that??

View more questions Search