Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocker13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 06:23 AM
    Importance of bend allowance calculation
    Why is calculating bend allowance important in sheetmetal work?
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2014, 09:23 PM
    To better determine how much material will be needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking when I bend over [ 2 Answers ]

I gave my boxer a bath today, and I was bent over the whole time ovcourse. When I finally stood up I had a bad pain in my lower back, And now every time I bend over I start shaking very badly My brother says that's how he felt before he had a seizure Am I about to have one? I'm only 16

Replacing J bend [ 13 Answers ]

I have two masters degrees but I can't seem to understand how to replace a simple j bend under bathroom sink. The old metal pipe has a large hole in it, and basically just fell off when I began to loosen the nuts. I tried replacing the metal with a plastic j bend from Walmart. I don' think there...

Is a closet bend really necessary? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here and have found this site quite informative while lurking over the past couple of weeks. I am in the process of converting a small office and guest room into a downstairs master bedroom/bath. I am trying to settle on a DWV layout that is simple and hopefully up to code. I...

Lead bend [ 7 Answers ]

My master bath had a leak at the toilet so I pulled the toilet up and found that the closet flange and the lead bend where no good. The lead pipe is so bent and you can allmost put your finger threw it the lead bend goes into a cast pipe and I would like to replace the bend if anyone has a clue on...

Closet Bend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, So, yes, I'm learning about plumbing. Please excuse the basic question... What is unique about a "closet bend" fitting? Also, is it applicable to a wall-mounted rear-drain toilet mounted to a wall with 6-inch studs and a near horizontal drain branch along the wall from the toilet?...

View more questions Search