Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cyrus_Armani Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 11:16 PM
    Has anyone purchased Monobenzone from isis-cosmeceuticals.com ?
    They seem to be a legit company (although they have some rude people working for them however I could careless as long as they provide a real product) ,at least they sound less fishy than other companies,and I have used their iris lightning kit for two weeks and I saw some result(*** don't ask for pic , its only been two weeks and not yet that obvious and I am not sure if I want to continue it , its really hard ,you have to do it every hour ) , anyhow lets get back to my question :

I have purchased their Mono cream 20% and it has made my skin very red and dry (I know the side effects of using mono, there is no need for you to copy and paste it for me )
    I have been on this website for a while and I have done a lot of research before I decided to purchase this medication however I have never came across anybody saying they have experienced redness , shininess and dryness in only 12 days ,and I am not using the cream full strength initially like,I mix the mixture with 1 part Mono + 3 parts Aveeno(according to the instruction that came with the cream :You must first dilute the MB cream then gradually increase dosage. This must be done until your skin becomes acclimated to this very potent cream)

So I have been applying this cream to my skin once a day in the morning right after the shower , and my skin is very red and dry (I know the side effects,you don't have copy and paste them to me however I appreciate your concern),so I stopped the treatment today and want to give my body a day or two break , but just wondering if any of you has purchased this medication from this Company I will be grateful if you could share your experience with me

All the best to all of you and good luck on whatever you are looking to achieve

God bless

Cyrus.A
    jimmylo0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 06:49 AM
    They're scam, don't fall for it..
    They probably puts peels agents or steroids in their creams
    Messing with your eyes and skin with their products would be a very stupid idea..
    You will end up blind and with holes in your skin

Jan 14, 2011, 12:04 PM
    They are not Scam , they are a good company ,they never lied about their product and they have always answered to all my questions ,they also have all the ingredients they use in their mono listed on their website and they are not trying to hid anything, I am satisfied with their service so far however I just want to find out if anybody else had the same reaction to their Mono
    flirt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Hi, the redness you are experiencing is probably a sign that the product is working. I've used hydroquinone in the past and the redness was a result of my skin color breaking up from the depigmentation process.

Jan 29, 2011, 12:18 AM
    Comment on flirt's post
    vitiligonil Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 02:01 PM
    I have been using mono 20% for seven months but it is not a great success,it is still a bit same.I don't know where the people who depigged in three months buy their mono?
    vitiligonil Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 02:02 PM
    I have been using mono 20% for seven months but it is not a great success,it is still a bit same.I don't know where the people who depigged in three months buy their mono?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 02:59 PM

Agreed, most of these companies sell illegally products that need a prescriptoin and they sell it without one. Their labs or manufactor are based in areas with no real controls.

At best you get a few good mixtures among many bad, at worst you get harmful chemicals.

It is done with the pure though to take advantage of people who have been convinced that their natural shade is not wonderful.
    EdinaBeauty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 12:26 PM
    HI, please do not order from isis-cosmeceuticals.com, I was about to place a order from them I just find out about the website and I asked them what are they type of payment. All I know it's that their answer was really an insult they first wrote

"-everything it's wrote on our website why are you keep on asking the same thing? I was really shocked I just even discovered the website 30 minutes ago didn't even have time to ask other questions to ended the live chat blocked my IP address and everything. I'm also I seller and I know one thing for sure it's not a website to trust because they don't provide any company number, phone number... The fact that they just blocked my IP so that I can't have access to their website means that if you order a product and you have any side effects... Just imagine...

Sorry for my bad english I usually speak french, all I know it's that in Europe we try to fight against those bad websites.
    EdinaBeauty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 12:26 PM
    HI, please do not order from isis-cosmeceuticals.com, I was about to place a order from them I just find out about the website and I asked them what are they type of payment. All I know it's that their answer was really an insult they first wrote

"-everything it's wrote on our website why are you keep on asking the same thing? I was really shocked I just even discovered the website 30 minutes ago didn't even have time to ask other questions to ended the live chat blocked my IP address and everything. I'm also I seller and I know one thing for sure it's not a website to trust because they don't provide any company number, phone number... The fact that they just blocked my IP so that I can't have access to their website means that if you order a product and you have any side effects... Just imagine...

Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 16, 2011, 01:14 PM

OMG... they are so so so so so RUDE! Customer service is so bad!! 1 When I say bad,. I mean bad. Before I got done,she/he cut off the chat! I signed back in to vent and no way... they still signed off before I got to copy the rest of the chat! Look at part of it below!

Isis: May I help you?
    You: Hi.I just want to make a comment to Isis Cosmeceuticals.Just in case you do not realise...
    Isis: Yes hello
    You: Customer service is the most important service in a business
    Isis: Yes of corse, may I help you?
    You: And I have been so rudely spoken to 2 times by your agents
    You: I have read couple to review about your customer service and I must say it is SO BAD
    You: Go in Google,you will see it yourself
    Isis: I can see the chat history in my side bar... I don't see where anything rude was said.
    Isis: What is it that you need help with?
    You: You do not see how you were rude...
    You: You are very wrong.
    You: Even on Askme helpdesk...
    You: there is a copy of your chat with a customer
    You: and it is so rude
    Isis: Ma'am, honestly we got a lot of people that badger our reps and get upset when it is not tolerated
    You: Do you think its because people come here and buy stuff that they can be treated like they really don't matter?
    Isis: and again, I am look at the chat history and I don't see anything rude. What part of the past chats were you offended by. Maybe I can clarify something's
    You: I for one,I am a very patient person but if I say someone is rude,then there must be a problme
    You: U switched off the chat even before I was done
    You: is that polite?
    You: No it is not
    Isis: Ok see, now you're being unreasonable. I am trying to resolve an issue and you're chastizing me.

May 16, 2011, 01:47 PM
    OMG... My order was canclled because I spoke my mind about customer service
    I was also banned from their site.Speechless!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2011, 02:08 AM

So what do you want to buy from these people is it mono, hq

May 17, 2011, 09:59 AM

I wanted to buy hq.
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

May 18, 2011, 11:37 AM
    Here's a thought... just don't spen your good money on this amateurish scam vendor
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 7, 2011, 09:41 PM

SCAM site.
    taline Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 08:45 PM
    I heard that hydroquinone cream works
    Is monobenzon That you are using lotion or cream??
    dianajade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 09:11 AM
    I ordered for isis cosmeceuticals on Monday and its now Friday. I can't get the live chat to open its always offline. I paid with a credit card but they haven't sent me anything to show the it being shipped or a tracking number. I emailed about 10 times in the last 4 days and they won't respond. Will I get my order? Are they going to scam me? I tried to look up their number and it says not to call here if you are a customer. Please refer to live chat or email. I tried many times. They won't answer me. I already paid. What's Up?
    sweetcheeks01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 11:23 AM
    :( I purchased monobenzone from isis cosmeceuticals. OMG, I got an unmarked bottle with lord knows what it in. This company is so bleeping rude and appears to be fraudulent. Do not order anything from them!! If u don't believe me, go to googlemaps and type in the address that they have for their company. There is no such company as isis cosmeceuticals there. The "person" who handles customer issues is so unprofessional and takes every question or concern like a personal attack. This seems to be one individual pretending to run a whole organization but I smell a gosh darn rat. Do your research people :(.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 11:57 AM

6 month old thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search