Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butogwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 11:03 PM
    Do you share all of your past experiences in your current relationship?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 11:16 PM

Not all. My past is my past, it happened before my husband and I were together. Unless it's something that can hurt him, like an STD, or a psychotic Ex, then there's really no reason to share everything unless you want to.

I am very honest with my husband, but he doesn't know everything, nor do I know everything about his past.

Why are you asking?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 12:57 AM
    I would stay out of the past as much as possible.

I was a different person with an entirely different lifestyle.

Much would be misunderstood now.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Jan 17, 2011, 01:17 AM
    Yes I usually do
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Jan 17, 2011, 01:21 AM
    I would not see any harm is sharing the past with someone. If they ask me I will be honest with them, I don't feel ashamed of my past.
    I do expect the other person to be honest with me if they are very curious about my past, or want to find out more
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 01:23 AM

I have no past to share. Neither does he.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current partner confessing to strange past experiences [ 16 Answers ]

I have recently started dating this nice man and up till a few days ago I thought he was perfect. Then one afternoon he sat me down and told me how he enjoys masterbating in front of other men on webcam on the internet. He assures me he is not gay and that he is trying to stop the habit but I just...

Promiscuous Past - Current Relationship [ 38 Answers ]

Im 28 years old and have been involved with a man that I love dearly and am totally committed to. During the start of our relationship, we began speaking about our pasts, which I lied and hid a lot of mine as I didn't want him knowing the truth. Because my past was not something I wanted to...

Relationship issues past and current [ 10 Answers ]

Thread moved to marriage section I need help now. I need to talk about some things maybe privately but I am literally punching, kicking, throwing stuff, doing everything to relieve anger but it isn't working.

What did you learn from your past relationship? Lets share our experiences. [ 31 Answers ]

After 2-3 bad experiences in relationships, I learnt when I FEEL something is going wrong, it is really going wrong! Every time I just ignored that at that time... they grew and grew and finally cause the rlationship to end! If someone loves you, never make u sad, never make you trouble, never...

Torn between my past relationship and my current. (Gay) [ 4 Answers ]

My storey goes like this: I was with my Husband for 7 years for the first part everything was fine. We moved in together after 6 months into the relationship. 3 months after his sister moved in with us (arriving on a student visa from Hong Kong). She interfered with our relationship all the time...

View more questions Search