Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluelightmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:54 PM
    BLUE LIGHT
    We have an older Executive High Efficiency Heat Pump. With the cold weather we cannot get the room above 59 degrees without the 'blue' light coming on and I worry about using too much energy. The thermostate is set on the 'Auxillery' side and not the 'Emergency' side of the thermostate unit.
    I checked the copper pipes oiutside and the larger one does get warm when theunit engages.
    Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

Light blue plastic drainage pipe [ 0 Answers ]

What is special about the light blue plastic drainage pipe my neighbor is using at the base of his retaining wall. Is it different than regular PVC or ABS?

Light wiring blue wire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wire leading to my outside flood lights. It has a red, yellow, green, white and blue wire. Where do each of these wires attach to on a switch that has a gold screw, black screw and green screw?

Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How do I wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet? What materials do I need and how? Here is a website that shows the product I am...

Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet. Here is a website that shows the product I am talking about. 12in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit. I am not using the light for a computer system. Thanks for your...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.