Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texelgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie
    A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light
    Almost like a camera flash.
    I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty sure its american but not 100%

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85 [ 4 Answers ]

I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.