Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Name of 90s doll
    I used to have a favorite doll in the 90s and can't remember her name. She was pink and had no legs but hands stuck out of her sides. All of the doll but the head was soft. The head would light up when you pressed a button and it wore a pink night cap. If anyone knows her name, that would be great.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s doll horror movie [ 12 Answers ]

I can't remember when/where I saw this movie but all I remember is there's a bunch of creepy dolls that I think kill this family, I remember the dad being killed in his bed? I also remember a doll with a screwdriver head or something like that.. There might be a "boss" girl doll wearing a red...

Light up doll from early 90s.around 1993 [ 8 Answers ]

I had a doll that had a pink dress on and it had a heart that was plastic and outside of its body. It was shaped like a heart and when you squeezed the doll it would light up. My brother had a boy version of this doll and it did the same thing and it was dressed in blue overalls. I am not sure if...

Monster doll from the early/mid 90s? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember what these monster dolls were called. It's actually a collection of monster dolls I'm talking about, and they're the size of a pretty good sized stuffed animals. They're covered in this rubber/vinyl substance and have foam in them. I know that walmart and maybe Toys R...

Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.