Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChaosX3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Music video description- really want to find the name of the song!
    I saw this music video in my gym and the song is so cool, but I can't seem to find the name of the song!

It's a recent song, I think. Probably a 2009/2010 release.

The video features this shirtless, skinny guy with a shaved head who walks this decaying apartment around looking a bit emotional. It's all very dark and gloomy. It also turns out he is the drummer.

It's sung by a female- she looks the spitting image of that babe from I Blame Coco. But I don't think it is her. In the video she's standing in front of a Union Jack, which is inside another Union Jack.

That's all I can remember. The song has this electronica/electro feel during the chorus, whilst still sounding like a typical four-piece tune during the verses. As you can imagine, it has a blinding drum beat.

Anyone think they know it? I would grrrreatly appreciate it, this quest is driving me nuts.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Help me find a song by music video description [ 2 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

The song was from the 1990's or perhaps the early 2000's. The singer was female, most likely American, and the video was set in the middle of a street, she was singing the song while splashing about/kicking up water. I think the video was set in San Francisco but I can't be sure! Does anyone...

Please help me find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for this song for years and it's driving me mad. I can only remember the music video it's from the early 90's it's a sad love song has a african american male singer who walks on a white sandy beach with grass has a beach hut there was a lot of floating photographs of a woman...

Help me find a song I only know the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

What's the name of the song where it starts as a guy running laps and there are athletes passing by and then the old man starts imagining stuff which relate to the deadly sins as he runs I guess he becomes younger

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.