Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garyfrench81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 09:57 PM
    I made 14.280 and have had 853 federal taken I have 3 kids and my wife made 5.500 c
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 10:27 AM
    I assume you want an estimate of your refund.

Email me at [email protected] with your complete information and I will provide the estimate for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife made out with two girls on new years [ 12 Answers ]

I let her go out with her friends and sister on new years to a lesbian party. I have nothing against gay people whatever. I stay sober and take care of our kids, feed them bathe them and tuck them in, well I get a text this morning she made out with two girls and I feel possibly more. Yes most guys...

What do I do about a bank levy that was made for a judgement made against me? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a large judgement made against me. I just found out that a levy was made on my bank account. I need to know what happens now. Is it possible to get any of that money back? How do I pay my bills now? Can it happen again? I have to assume that they will try to get all of my money all of the...

I made about 16000 but I have three kids would I get more for three or just two kids [ 2 Answers ]

I made 16000 but have 3 kids would I get more money then claiming two?

Kids On Hunger Strike-Made For TV? 70's? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this on TV back in the seventies or very early eighties. Probably made-for-tv fare, it was a drama about a blended family, the mom has remarried or is engaged to a foreign-type fellow (Italian? French?). The kids are opposed to the match and most of them decide to go on a hunger strike in order...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

View more questions Search