Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Losthope3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Your Opinion Please!
    I have a long strange history with my ex-husband. I have always been worried of molest. It is in his family history and greatly protected. He would cheat on me and say the same things about his extra-marital partners as he would our daughters. Things that seemed harmless at the time like she is helping me see women are not objects. But later it would come out that he was sleeping with the other woman. Even now I don't think he is touching them. I do believe he is exposing himself to the girls. He has told me he showerd with them. My oldest daughter has said they bathed together and that she can't talk about what they do at dads house. But then again she is 4 so how much can you put on that. Both kids love seeing him. On top of that entrapment and assult of me and my current partner, 'talking' to Jesus, Believeing he is Jesus, trying to baptise a girl in scalding hot water, flooding his house, ripping down a wall with his barehands, (all while naked quoting scripture) He has recently been in the hospital for some of those rather disturbing things. During his stay I was made aware that he might have been feeding our daughters and his girlfriends 2 children Pink Solution. I know it is non-toxic. But that doesn't mean you should drink cleaner. (Now he could have been giving them anything else too I do realize that. I just know him and I believe he thought it more of a good thing that he drink this cleaner and didn't believe it was a danger) However 5 consecutive times that they visited him over 3 months they both came home and got sick. Throwing up and diarrhea for 48 hours. I thought it was just coincedence. This last time they were sick a lot longer. His girlfriend contacted me and told me her boys were still sick too after 7 days. But all 4 kids were still sick after seeing him 7 days before. 5 days after he seen them he was admitted to the hospital. I currently have a lawyer and he is out of the hospital. Seeming as normal and charsmatic as ever. I do fear for my life because he is so unpredictable. My question is Do you think he is enough a danger to the children to have his parental rights removed?

Check out some similar questions!

Just want your opinion? [ 17 Answers ]

My husband wants me to grab the top of his head when he preforms oral sex, but I am not sure if I should? I would feel like I am being to aggressive , but is this something that some men like ?

Could I have your opinion on this? [ 5 Answers ]

We got a puppy which is 8 weeks old from a guy yesterday whom we nicknamed Bella because she was the color of the bella hardwood floors. We got her home and found that she had two ticks on her that were embedded in her and also that she was INFESTED with fleas. We gave her a bath in flea and...

In need of an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story. So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just...

Need some help / opinion [ 16 Answers ]

I've been swimming at the university pool since July and sort of known this boy. It took him a couple of weeks of saying 'hi' and chit chat to ask for my number and ask if I wanted to have lunch (that was August). Although we agreed to meet up (weeks later), he didn't show up... and had some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.