Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kurt848 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 06:01 PM
    Lumps on penis
    Hey in a 14 year old virgin mid way through puberty with a lump on bottom of my penis Ive had it for a few months at first I thought it was nothing but now its getting larger and its turned red and there are some smaller lumps near the base on my penis it seems to be attached underneath the skin I hope its nothing wondering what you think

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny Lumps On My Penis. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I Am 15, I hae looked at my penis a few times and thought o myself what is that? it is tiny little lumps all over my penis and it travels to my scrotum What is it, can anyone help me?

Penis lumps/bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have two lumps one on the front right part of my shaft and one in the middle. During an erection it seems like they connect to each other (with like a liquid channel), I can push one lump and the liquid goes to the other lump . One night I was laying with a girl in bed and we...

Penis lumps after circumstision. [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: I am 16 years old and was circumstised at around 8 years since the operation I have had lumps of skin under the head or my penis where they mucked up the operation. I have also had a hard gristlely lump which recently surfaced and began to come out of a opening in the skin. I squeezed it out...

Lumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfiend has lumps on his penis, he has been to the doctors and has an appointment in January, he has had this before and also had an operation, due to this he has not been able to hold a full erection, as it has caused some damaged to the muscle. He found one awhile back and now there seems...

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.