Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiarra Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Universities in England
    Hi,can anyone help me?have you ever heart of the Birkback University of London.Is it real?Is it good?IŽll be happy to hearing from anyone who knows anything about this University.Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Birkbeck University in London has their own website and here it is:

Home page for Birkbeck matters - Birkbeck, University of London

Their promo statement goes like this:

Birkbeck is the part-time college of the University of London. It is a world-class research institution, a vibrant centre of academic engagement and excellence, and London's leading provider of flexible, evening education. Birkbeck offers students the unique opportunity to fit study around their busy lives and has a reputation for inspiring teachers and motivating peer groups.

It looks like classes are in the evenings - great for those are working, yet need or want to upgrade skills/learning/degrees.
    chiarra Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Thank you shygrneyzs for your answer.You´ve helped me a lot.Wish you good luck and hope of hearing again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

England before 1066 [ 4 Answers ]

William said that edward... to make him his heir(ie to be the next king) It's a crossword answer 8 letters .r.. I.. d And Much of the early history of england was written by monks, the name we give to such people is a... 10 letters... n... Thanks

Moving to England. [ 16 Answers ]

I am interested in moving to england from the US in the next year or two. How would I go about doing so? How would I be able to become a citizen? Are there certain things I would need? Thanks in advance, Kara

Tunisian rights in England [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently employing a Tunisian man who is married to a English woman. They have been married for approximately one year and are currently going through marital problems. If they were to separate/divorce how does he legally stand to stay in England and is their anything he can do to remain in...

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

I'd like to move to england or france [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any good books and/or websites that have really good information about the inticacies of moving to either england or france and buying a home? :-/

View more questions Search