Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jalm3yda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 11:22 AM
    80's or 90's race bike movie
    This a movie about two guys, childood best friends (rider and mechanic), how buids a track race bike, with an harley engine and go race in a championship with it... they start to win and fame rises up on the driver who goes to ride for an honde team with a crapy prototype, and dtarts to downfall... next comes a comeback from the two budies and the bike and they win the çast race...

Finishing scene is the two os them doing a victory lap in the back of a pick-up with an american flag...

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 05:18 PM

Race for Glory?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's teen race movie with car under football field [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title. I just remember the kid used to drag race weird charecters and he ends up in a timed challenge to get across town. The only person to ever do it ends up being his principal, and the car he did it in is hidden under the football field.

Street Race with Ghost Racer Movie 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of this film? It's from the 70's or 80's, and it's about this car that comes to race, and the driver is believed to the spirit or actual person of someone who died in a crash on the strip. When he races he tries to kill his opponents. You never see this drivers face. ...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie in the 80's about race car [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the title to a movie.. I think it was in the early to mid 80's. It was about a guy who had a race car hidden in the floor of his garage. He used to be a race car driver at some point. As I remember something happened to where there was no gas and people didn't drive anymore....

View more questions Search