Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KOMOLHIRUNSATID Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Cancell free lotto
    I would like to cancell the member of freelotto.comny as soon as possible,
    Because of i never play your freelotto for a long time but you're still charge
    Me in every month.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 06:05 AM

Well, hate to tell you, I don't think anyone on this DIVORCE forum can help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 06:15 AM

Moved out of the divorce area.

Go to your bank and have them stop the automatic payment.

Not sure what country you are in, to tell you where to file complaint.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Free Lotto Winning [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, guys. Has any of you won in Free Lotto and actually been paid? Or maybe you personally know anyone who has? I keep getting their emails with my name as pending winner, it's tempting, but scary at the same time. Any comments?

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

View more questions Search