Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aniruddh Vyas Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 04:38 AM
    Arranging text and images in Latex
    What commands or package should I use to keep the text and an image be placed side by side in Latex code... I've used 'usepackage{graphicx}' and '\includegraphics{pic1.jpg}' command to include the pic... but every time the text goes below the image... the complete horizontal portion up to size of image goes blank..

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

I can print spreadsheets, but I can't print images or text. [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to print a spreadsheet it works. But when I try to print anything else it comes out blurry. What could be causing this?

Re-arranging equations [ 5 Answers ]

Please can you help with rearranging the following equation for X?; a=(b-x)/x

Re-arranging formulae [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, Looking for help re-arranging these formulae (making 'x' subject in both): y=3+ and ln(x^2 +1) -ln(x+1) =y

Flower arranging [ 1 Answers ]

I have some very beautiful oriental trumpet lilies growing in my back yard. I wish to bring them in and place them in a vase. However, the way they grow it is difficult to make them look nice---- like stand up:cool: properly etc. Any suggestions?:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.