Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julie31 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
    6weeks pregnant
    On the 4th I went to the dr, found out 6weeks pregnant! But for the last 4days I have been really sick, throwing up, poops,fever, sinus cong. so I have been in bed mostly. But today I am feeling much better just still sinus cong. my major concern now is when I went to the bathroom I am now spotting. Its only when I wipe, I haven't seen any clotting, but there is some brown on my underwear almost like my last day of my periods. Im really concerned I have never had a miscarriage, should I call my dr? I don't have another apt. until Feb 8th.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 07:29 PM

Spotting in early pregnancy is quite common.

Bleeding along with cramping presents a problem though.

At this point, if it is only spotting and there is no cramping, you should be okay.
    Julie31 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 07:33 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    OK thank you! Also, this is kind of a silly question but my breast were firm and now they feel like they have went down again.
    rachelmaz Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Spotting in early pregnancy is pretty common. Call your doc they may want you to come in for a blood test. If your are rh- (negative) they'll give you a rhogam shot... nothing to worry about it promotes antibodies for your baby to be healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6weeks after giving birth and still bleeding. [ 14 Answers ]

I gave birth naturally six weeks ago, and I am still bleeding... 2 days ago I thought I was done since I had pretty much finished the lochia stage, but I woke up to bright red bleeding and small clots. I have no idea what is going on and I can't get to the doctor till Tuesday. I am strictly...

Is there a natural way to treat kittens that have flees? (they are less than 6weeks) [ 3 Answers ]

Our new baby kittens we brought home have flees! I've never had a pet before that has had them and they are younger than 6 weeks so I can't treat them with chemicals just yet... I don't want a flee problem in our house! What should I do!

Sex before 6weeks is up [ 5 Answers ]

I had my son 12/4/07 and I started having sex when my son was 2weeks I want to know what will or might happen besides pregnancy he have not nutted ion me at all I just need to know:confused:

Negative Hpt at 6weeks. All in my head? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. My last period was October 5th. I had some weird light bleeding like a brown/red weird consistancy... it lasted 2 days. We use the withdrawl method, can I get pregnant from that? Ive been getting headaches,Bloated,Acne,Tierd,Dizzy,Insomnia,pee a lot I was pregnant once before and...

6weeks and 2days and light bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I Was Confirmed Pregnant Im 6weeks And 2days As Of Today I Been Spottin And Having Light Bleeding Wit No Cramps For 3days This Is My 1st Pregnancy Very Scared I Want to Keep My Baby Did Anyone Go Through This

View more questions Search