Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ram714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 01:35 PM
    iiiwoods 0799
    I recently bought a home. I came across something that could possibly be a remote to something. It has a 6 position dial on it. A button to push to possibly work with the numbers and turn thing on and off. I have not been able to track down what it works with. I don't know if it works with outdoor lighting or possibly the indoor light/fans I have throughout the home... any help you could give me would be appreciated... it is 2 inches long by a inch wide... numbered dial is on top righy 1/3 of the way down... and it has a red arrow that points to the numbers... and the push buttoin is on the left approximately in the middle... it also works with a 28l 6 volt battery... thats the best description I can give you... 0799 is on the back and it has some kind of cover on it... not sure what it for... tks for the help... Richard

Check out some similar questions!

IIIWoods timer's owner manual; where can I get one? [ 2 Answers ]

The CSA sticker on it says "Digital Timer Ca. No. TD 2200. Max. Load: 125VAC/60Hz, 15A/1875W, 1HP, interior use only. There is also a sticker on it which states: "Q.C. PASSED Code: 0410". However there is no model number on it as such. There are 7 buttons on it to program it but I don't know...

IIIWoods Outdoor Timer: How to Set [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, How do you set the time and on/off time for a IIIWoods timer? It has only 2 buttons: Time and Mode. Help would be appreciated. Christine

Iiiwoods timer [ 0 Answers ]

III Woods 7 button timer , were can I find the programing instructions to set this timer? Model 49556/TE158WT?

Iiiwoods timer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Woods timer, Model # 49556/TE158WT with 7 buttons in the front. How do I set the timer to go on @ 4:30 pm & off @ 10:45pm Thanking you in advance Brian

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.