Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rainie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Australian burial certificates NSW
    Hi
    I am trying to find information on Margaret theresa Watson need Ryan born in Ireland. Her parents were Catherine need Piggott and Timothy Ryan of Limerick and Tipperary.

Margaret Ryan married James Watson in Australia in Sandhurst Queensland 9th November 1859 she was aged 21 yrs ( or so the marriage cert says)

I have ordered a record of the death of a Margaret Watson in Armidale in NSW in 1924. As it gave her parents as Timothy and Catherine, so it is a long shot.

I would appreciate any help with going further with this. Also can you advise me of any cemetery records for Armidale in Australia.

I would also appreciate help on finding out when Margaret Theresa Ryan left Ireland given that she was in Australia aged 21 in 1859

Many Thanks

Rainie
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2007, 06:59 AM
    I'm not experienced researching Ireland to Australia genealogy, but suggest items 2-5 here for a start.

And for leads on Australian research, see here: Cyndi's List - Australia.

Irish genealogy is difficult, as so many records are just lost, but here are some sources worth browsing:
    Cyndi's List - Ireland & Northern Ireland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax lien certificates [ 1 Answers ]

Are tax lien certificates purchased for the purpose of 1. gaining a good return on investment or 2. securing property with little money down as good as it's kicked up to be? What are the biggest drawdowns to tax lien certificates? Thank you

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search