Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbaugh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Glacier Bay Faucet Pullout Question
    I am considering buying a Glacier Bay Roman Tub Faucet with Pullout shower, Model FR2P4000CP. Can you tell me how long the hose is when fully pulled out to maximum length?
    How long is the spicket when hose is not pulled out?
    pghplumber Posts: 106, Reputation: 11

Jan 11, 2011, 06:44 PM
    We would have to do the same as you. Go to Home Depot and pull out the sprayer and measure it. Subtract the estimated distance from the valve to the holder (where it connects under the tub and then comes out of the holder). Not many plumbers have specifications on Glacier Bay, Pegasus or other big box store fixtures. There are differences even with the Moen, American Standard and Delta products that you will not find from wholesalers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay Faucet installed in our kitchen in 2005. The neck swivel is very stiff. Is this normal, or should it swivel easily. Is this intended to be lubricated, and if so, how is this done? Thanks!

Glacier bay faucet repair? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 8" spread glacier bay faucet with 2 handles. There is no water coming from the faucet. The water was running with no problem and just stopped.

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Glacier Bay Bathroom faucet Model # USCR216RMH that leaks around the cold water handle. I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with an Installation/Troubleshooting instruction sheet for this faucett as well as a Replacement Parts schematic with part numbers. Thanks.

Glacier bay faucet handle [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a Glacier Bay Model 8184 Faucet Handle part

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old Glacier Bay kitchen faucet with pull out spray head. Recently the faucet is very difficult to pivot, so much so that the base plate on the sink twists when you try. I uninstalled, cleaned, lubricated and re-installed the faucet and it is still the same. My trip to Home...

View more questions Search