Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kid_rock0805 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 11:03 AM
    What's the name of this movie
    Okay the movie has I think 5 teenagers and they followed a rumor into the woods. They found an older man in the woods and they found out he was keeping a disabled person in his basement when one of the boys tries to let the disabled man go the disabled man smashes his hand with a sledge hammer I watched this ovie 2 years ago on halloween and am trying to find it so me and my sister can watch it again please help!! It might drive me crazy
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jan 11, 2011, 02:08 PM
    Please don't go crazy. I remember the movie.
    The Shortcut (2009) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men truns into a women in the movie what's the name of this movie [ 5 Answers ]

The men bcomes a women in the movie on and off if I reber right

What's that movie? [ 4 Answers ]

H,I I wanted to know if anyone can help me find a movie that I watched over 20 years ago. I think it was from the 1970's cause of the styles and the long, straight hair. Anyway, it was about a teenager girl with long, dark hair who had a crush on a guy. She got pregnaant and I think later got an...

What's the name of the movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a high school movie where a kid has to complete items on a list in one night. Things he has to do start small but then he has to steel a dead body and a giant blow up item like an animal or something.

What's this movie name [ 3 Answers ]

In a movie there's these snowborders and this one guys meets a girl and they go to her hot tub and she takes his shorts off and leaves with them and his penis freezes to the hot tub another part I remember is that one guy is dreaming and there in this elevator thing and its stuck and he tells all...

What's that movie? (late 90's movie) [ 1 Answers ]

The only seen I can remember is that there is a group of kids in there mid 20's and they are hiking out in the forest or something. There is a particular seen where its night and a few people from the group go rock climbing on a cliff near a river and it turns out one of the girls pushed another...

View more questions Search