Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GloomyDoom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 01:56 AM
    Search for movies by description?
    There is this movie I saw but I was only able to catch the second half of the whole film, I liked the plot but I didn't see the movie title and I hope someone could tell me the name. It's about this teenage boy who transfers into a new school, and he tells many lies to the people there so he could gain popularity. And when he broke a mirror in his room his lies came true. These are a few of his lies I remember: He said his father was a rockstar and his mother was a artist. He also said that the girl he has a crush on is crazy for him. Thanks in advance.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 08:00 AM

Full of It
    GloomyDoom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 01:16 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Sweet! Thanks.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 09:19 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the Title of this film ; Its about a teen age boy getting a watch that slows down time. People try to get it back. The boy meets a girl and goes to her house and cleans up the back yard real fasts using the watch. The boys dad who made the watch is traped in a room that is moveing...

Search for a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

In the 1990's I saw a TV movie, about the Orson Welles radio broadcast of the War of the worlds. The movie is set in 1938, when the radio broadcast was taking place, and tells the story of the panic that the radio broadcast caused. I don't remember any of the actors or the title, but I would like...

Movie description search [ 1 Answers ]

People from the future are dying because of pollution, they travel back to airplanes about to crash and switch passengers who are listed as dying in the crash and bring those people back to their time. In the present an crash investigator finds a device a blonde lady posing as an airline attendant...

View more questions Search