Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Abducted woman in glass cell
    This scene has been killing me... I cannot remember what movie it is from.

There is an abducted woman in a glass cell that keeps filling up with water. It happens a little at a time. There is a bench in the cell and she climbs up on it and is screaming. She is almost out of air when a guy shows up and tries shooting the glass. I cannot remember if she drowns or not.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 01:43 AM

Maybe,.

The Cell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Story about ships of different times abducted into a far future [ 1 Answers ]

I once read this story or novelette, I don't think it was a complete novel but rather part of an anthology. There were lots of ships from all different times abducted into the far future. Among them a viking ship, a nuclear submarine from our age and some spaceships. In this future the world is...

Can a pregnant woman drink a glass of wane [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is zuleika and am quirios if a pregnant woman can drink a glass of wine...

US child abducted to asia,looking for my father in US [ 11 Answers ]

What I know is: My name: {personal info removed} I also have a sister: {personal info removed} My father is between 40-50 My father's name maybe louie or at least that was what my mother used to call him

US child abducted to asia,looking for my father in US [ 1 Answers ]

What I know is: My name: Munguia, Adriana marie 7/30/1985 san bernardino county, CA, USA 92401 I was born in santa monika hospital (not sure with the spelling) Mother's maiden name: Hassoun First name nadia She's an Arab

View more questions Search