Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfd243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 11:47 PM
    If you flatten a probation sentence in jail do I owe fees on that probation sentence?
    Do I owe fees for a probation sentence if I served the time to flatten the probation sentence if I have to come out on a second probation that was ran consecutive to the first?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 07:43 AM

Hello b:

I don't think you owe any fees... But, I'm sure the state DISAGREES with me... I was on probation at the same time I was doing time in jail... I could NEVER figure out why they wanted me to pay probation fees, when my PO was a PAID staff member of the jail.. But, of course, they DID.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation? What do you think the sentence may be? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated his probation by not reporting to his probation officer. She violated him three times for the same offense. He was originally sentenced to 5 years in prison, but was released in four months with probation. They just got him about three days ago. Why he was not reporting was...

Probation violation sentence [ 14 Answers ]

What is the consequences of violating your probation in GA for failure to report? Plus this person is a first time offender.

Sentence for probation violation? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband stopped reporting to his p.o. because (from his words) his new p.o. (his original officer was transferred) was mean and expected so much money from him when he was elunemployed. He only had 6 months left after 2 yrs of perfect reporting, community service and passed all drug tests. They...

Probation Sentence? [ 2 Answers ]

While looking on the court documents for my boyfriend's sentencing tomorrow, the docket states "probation sentence". Just out of curiousity, does this mean he's getting probation, or its just sentencing. This is his 3rd DUI ( I know), and we're completely in the dark about what is going to...

View more questions Search