Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sceptre111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:52 PM
    TV show 80s or 90s with some type of robot suit?
    The setting is like from outer space there's spaceships. One thing I remember clearly is one of the villain is like a pterodactyl but robot (kinda like sauron from x-men in robot form) he had like a triangular shape on his chest. Another character is a human but he's wearing a robot like suit looks like a Terran Marine suit in Starcraft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    anne1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 06:31 PM
    I'm also hoping for an answer for this... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s ALice in wonderland type movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone remember seeing a live -action movie in the 80s or 90s that was alice in wonderland to an extent, but at the end there's this dinosaur, like a t-rex in her house. I think it came through a mirror or something like that. Anyone know the name?

80s-90s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

TV show about cursed antiques that an old guy a woman and a guy try to find to put in a vault at the antique store they are based out of.

'90s/Maybe Late '80s 'The Omen' type film [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated. I only ever seem to see this movie on at some stupid hour in the morning whilst staying at my grandma's house for some reason. Anyway, as best as I can remember the plot goes a little something like this... A single mother is visited by a...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search