Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:51 PM
    CCTV hookup want it to feed to my PC not a dvr
    Bought a wireless security camera do I need a different video card
    Asked by bk39 On jajan 10, 2011
    Bought a wireless video camera and they say I need a video card to hook it up to my PC but I have an NVidea 512 GEForce 9500GS, DVI-VGA-HDMIard installed to play MS Flight Simulator. I do not have a DVR/VCR to record and don't want to buy one besides, I want it on my PC monitor. I am not PC literate so please don't geekspeak. What do I do? Will the card I have suffice and if not, what do I need economically speaking.
    There are just two wires to connect, male, one red and one yellow.
    Thanks. For your help.

Check out some similar questions!

Vcr,dvr, dvd player hookup to TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 51" TV which is hooked to cable dvr and a dvd player. I would lile to hook up a vcr so that I may also be able to play and record on video-cassets. Can any one offer a diagram for hooking up these various components to TV.

How to connect SAT/DVR unit to VCR/DVD recorder to record from DVR? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dishnetwork SAT/DVR unit and just got a Magnavox DVD/VCR combo unit with both having recording capabilities. I want to put my DVR movies on to DVD. What do I need to connect where to make this all happen. I also have a DVD surround sound unit to add to this mixed up mess of electrical...

Dvd-r, TV, dvr hookup [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung dvd-r recorder, a Samsung lcd TV, dish TV dvr and yamaha htr-5990 receiver. I can play dvd's but cannot record to the Samsung dvd-r. help! Whatcables go where?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.