Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pughangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 03:05 PM
    I draw a SSI for a disabled child & marry a man on disability will it affect thecheck
    If I draw a SSI check for my mental disabled minor and marry a man drawing disability will it affect the checks. The child is from my 1st marriage.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2011, 03:27 PM

The only way to know 100% if you are getting the correct answer is to call SS and ask, giving them your specific SS numbers.

I would not rely on the Internet for this important info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can receiving ssi affect your child support payments? [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently paying 500.00 a month for child support for my disable 16 years old daughter. Her mother is also receiving ssi every month for her also. The mother is now trying to take me back to court for an increase in child support. Can my child support payments be lowered now that I have...

Do disability laws affect family law decisions is one part is determined disabled af [ 1 Answers ]

Party was determined disabled after signing a mediation agreement that left the party destitute Party is determined mentally disabled at the time the document was signed Party was without representation Party attempted to alert judge pro se Request was deemed "moot" by judge Other party...

Remarriage and SSI child disability [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if I re-marry will my child lose his SSI disability? (He is permanently disabled.)

SSI Benefits and Child Support for Disabled Adult Child [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 19 year old disabled daughter (learning disabilities). Her mother has been collecting child support for the past 14 years, but our CA Court Order ends child supoort at age 19. Her mother is now in the porcess of taking me back to court to continue the Adult with Disabilities...

View more questions Search