Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:19 AM
    The person I'm dating friend just died how can I be there for them?
    It was there cousion and they were really close a year ago but there cousion got into drugs and ended up dead a year later. And now this person I'm dating is so depressed about it and I just want to be there for them but there so emotional. Crying, and yelling at me for stupid reasons. Should I give up and let go..
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 08:50 AM
    People grieve in different ways but time eases' grief, eventually this blow will sofen and your partner will accept things, I think at the start of every relationship its put to the test by some kind of set back or problem that you both need to deal with together and this may be yours'. But if your not sure about this relationship don't feel like you have to stay wit him because of this loss, I'm sure your doing everything you can to make him feel better and so don't feel guilted into staying with him it wouldn't be fair on either of you.
    erinbarrons Posts: 4, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Funny, I'm kind of in the same situation with my current boyfriend- his best friend just passed away new years eve... and he's been especially emotional and taking things out on me. But I know he needs me there the most and it would make it that much worse if you left him. If this person means a lot to you and you see a future with them, then you have to just stick it out and do the best you can.. at the same time, don't let them walk all over you because they have a good reason to.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:40 PM
    If your friend is using drugs that will impact his reaction.Is he using as well ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can read Surah yaseen and durood shareef in a gathering for a person who has died ? [ 0 Answers ]

Can there be a gathering of unknown people to read Surah yaseen and durood shareef 1,25,000 on chick peas for a person who died 6 months back?

If you are willed propertie can it be changed if the person is already died [ 2 Answers ]

I was willed my grandfathers moblie home but he has passed but my grandmothers still alive and it is only left to me when she passes away can she change the will

Can interest on a loan be added after that person has died [ 3 Answers ]

My wife had a loan secured on the house which was before we were married, my wife was killed in a car crash and it took this company over 3 months to contact me. They have added lots of interest and also a early repayment fee. Is this legal can they add interest to this account

How do I find out if a person died in my home [ 2 Answers ]

I moved in this home 3 months ago and we have exsperienced 2 little girl ghost but we don't know who they are or there names how do I find out. Who they are. All I have is my address to go on.? Can you help

View more questions Search