Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beastofbeasts Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 02:47 AM
    Aggravated assault w/deadly weapon going to trial no weapon ever found , outlook
    Falsely charged
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 10, 2011, 03:05 AM
    Please clarify your question
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 07:46 AM

Hello b:

Well, you say they didn't find it, but they have SOME evidence against you or there wouldn't be a trial. Not knowing WHAT that evidence is, I couldn't hazard a guess.

Generally speaking, however, an assault involves another person, and what they have to say matters.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 07:50 AM

Yes, people are convicted of murder and no weapon is ever found, there is no need to have the weapon, only evidence that there was a weapon at the time of the crime

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DA filed charges on 17 year old for assult w/deadly weapon [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old daughter is curently in JH in California. The DA on her, (her ex did not press charges). Her charge is assult with a deadly weapon against her now 21 year old ex boyfriend, (at the time of the asult he was her boyfriend). The DA is asking for two felony strikes that she will carrie...

Ex charged with assault with a dangerous weapon [ 34 Answers ]

A yr ago at c'mas, my ex broke into my house, assaulted me and broke my ribs, cheekbone, and re-injured a pre-existing hip condition. The police arrested him the next day at his home, but just had him write a statement and let him go. They gave him a no-contact order (although I requested a...

Charged with a Felonious Assault with a deadly weapon. Trial on Monday [ 37 Answers ]

I have had a history with my child's fathers wife. She hates me and I don't know why. I have had to call the police on her several times. I have the reports where she has harassed me and tried to attack me. She attacked me from behind by pulling my hair and trying to fight me one night while I...

Assult with a deadly weapon [ 2 Answers ]

Can an investigator for the defendants attorney call the plaintiff and ask questions before it goes to court?

Credit Reporting Used as a weapon [ 4 Answers ]

What are the options for getting a company to correct their erroneous credit reporting? This has to do with Geico the Insurance company. They terminated my policy, sent me a refund. Now they are claiming we re-signed and that we owe and are reporting the lack of payment. We never restated our...

View more questions Search