Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasadk Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM
    To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background
    I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing.I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3 months back since my background is E&C.Now I have an offer in telecommunication as project coordinator(civil&electrical) with gross salary of 25k.Is it wise to shift my career into telecommunication again.But I think marketing has good scope and later I can earn the money.Please suggest ASAP since the offer last this week only and I am in a confusion whether to see career or Money.

Check out some similar questions!

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing.I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3 months back...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

Access how to move a field into another field on a access form [ 1 Answers ]

Need to more FieldA into FieldB then let FieldB be changed

Under the field [ 1 Answers ]

Movie tile needed movie involves a 57 chevy it races against the clock across town and disappears. Few years later kids talking about how it never happened, one says it can be done, and makes a bet. Then an old man hears or finds out about it. Then he reveals the car under the football field and...

OPT employment in field of law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am about to get my OPT apporoved, I have just finished an LL.M degree in Law, however I am more intersted in working with real esate. I have been offered a job as a real estate agent. My OPT states - empolyment in the field of law- but real estate is considered in the field of law...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.