Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luckyclovers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Desperate for advice!
    A lot of strange things have been happening in my home... most I can & have chalked up to be normal problems.

With that being said there's two that are really bothering me.

My two yr old son (b-day jan 2nd 09) has been talking to someone. The first time this happened (2 days ago)i was very sick (ive had the dry heaves, cold & hot flashes for 2months now) & wanted to go to bed early. I took him in the room with me & tried to get him to lay down. He would keep sitting up in bed. At first I thought he just wanted to play. He pulled the covers over his head. But when I pulled them down he terrified me. He balled his fist up and punched his hand repeatedly looking in the hallway saying "you go away, your naughty...get out, yor naughty"... he was using such a stern tone it actually starteled me.

I got up took him in the living room (not wanting to be in the bedroom anymore) & he walked in the hallway to get his car. He started talking to someone again saying that he wasn't going to play bad cars with her. Telling her to go away. After about three minutes he came up saying mommy she hurt me. I asked where he was hurt and he said she hurt my foot. On his toe the skin was pulled back... thin almost like a paper cut. I don't want to enable this... but since that night he's been talking to something/someone.

Yesterday morning he told my mother that he's not afraid of anyone?? Why would he say this?

Last night I was on the phone with my aunt. She said that she heard a voice over ride mine while I was talking. She said she heard the name sarah. I never repeated this name. I told my son we had to go (take movies back) & he ran for the door... with his hand on the knob he turned around and said bye bye sarah!! This truly terrified me!

Is there something in my house bothering my son? What should I do! Im scared to be in my home.

My second issue is there's these black aunt looking things I can't get rid of! I had someone come in and spray and they are back. They seem to pop up whenever things go wrong with the house.

Am I over reacting? Is this in my head?

I don't know if this picture will turn out but id like to get opinions on what you think about it. This happens all time

martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 05:26 PM
    There is a lot going on in this world we do not understand.

So without trying to define what's happening I would suggest
    That you have a priest (or clergy of your choice) bless the house
    And the child and see if it makes a difference.

I have seen this do a great deal of good in many situations
    I suggest you try this and please update us on the outcome.

I wish you well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 05:35 PM

It is so common for 2 to 8 ( and others) year olds to have invisible friends, I would be more worried about him if he did not have one. To them they are as real as you and I. I can remember one my son had,

As for as the telephone, often other phone calls get scrambled. Several times a year ( if not more) I have heard other voices in the background of calls.

So far everything is nothing more than things that can normally happen
    bur0043 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2011, 04:03 AM
    I agree that there are a lot of things in our world that we do not quite understand some could be just Coincidence but there are also things that could lead to the supernatural but it would be a good idea to make sure you are absolutely sure that nothing is potentially dangerous to your health or that of your families.
    luckyclovers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:48 AM
    Yes, I agree with everyone below. My problem is I think I'm very paranoid. I hoped I wouldn't have to share any more info than what I posted but it may be necessary.

The house I live in is my step fathers. My mother was pretty bitter over the divorce. She has a friend that's "into witchcraft". I have a difficult time believing in that sort of thing but I knew with out question my mother had done something.

My step father has these curtains that hang outside, they were very tight on the pole they hung from. Tight enough I don't know how he got them up. Anyway, after my mother moved out of the house he'd go to bed, wake up and the curtains would be moved. It freaked him enough he took them all down.

I came over to have lunch with him one day & he seemed upset when I got there. Bf I even had a chance to ask him what's wrong my question was answered. After he let me in we got halfway to the kitchen & the door bell rang again. He ran to it, ran outside looking around and couldn't find anyone. He came back in and told me that had been happening all day to him.

Quick list of problems since I've moved in...
    1st day- AC breaks. I see water leaking from ceiling. 6,000 to replace entire unit.
    2nd week- Heater on the pool breaks has to be fixed
    4th week- black bugs start showing up
    -tube that waters the tree's busts, shoots water 12feet in the air into pool
    -bathroom outlets stop working
    -put my sons night light in bedroom bulb burns out
    -replace lights that go dead in kitchen, two days later they go out as well

I went to stay with step sister in nyc. First night I get back to vegas pipe busts (solar pool heating) over my bedroom window floods the entire back yard. Wake up half the pool waters gone because it kept pumping.

My mother had called my step father when hearing I was comen back. She said she cursed the house and he needed to get someone to bless it boyfriend my son and I came back. She was also very concerned about a gate being put around pool.
    -i get really sick (been dry heaving, nausea, cold & hot flashes for past two months) try to go to bed early and hear this crashing sound in kitchen. Go out NOTHING is out of place.

I was also sick trying to go to bed early when this incident w/my son happened.

I tried chalking this all up to luck. Enfortunatly all the luck I have is bad. I'm sure I'm paranode about my a lot of this. BUT wanted other peoples opinions boyfriend coming to that conclusion.

If anyone has a email they are willing to share... I have pictures that bother me, I'd like someone to look at. They are of myself and son. They have lights in them (I'm sure its dust or something) but the Lights have FACES in them. I didn't notice it myself. I took a pic, sent it to someone and they brought it to my attention. After going back and looking a little more closely at the rest, I realized they ALL did. About 15 I had taken.

So you see even though this house has problems, it's a little hard to put this all on chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog has kidney faliure, does anybody have any other advice, please I'm desperate? [ 8 Answers ]

My black lab Duke is almost 4 and has been diagnosed with kidney failure. We first found this by accident in April 2010. I was limping one morning so I took him to the vet and then ran some blood work and found that his "kidney enzymes were off." I wasn't too pleased with this vet so I was waiting...

Getting desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there I am now 45 years old and my childless boyfriend and I would love to have a baby, what are the chances, and can anyone give any hints or tips please?? Kim

Help.. Please? Desperate for advice. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm pretty new to this site and I'm not really sure where to start.. I guess it all started with my junior prom. Last year everyone was obsessing about our junior prom and who they would bring. Somehow I ended up going with this guy that every girl in the school was practically...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search