Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amruffin Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Late period with spotting
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months. I completed 3 rounds of clomid. Obviously the first 2 didn't work. My period was due about 9 days ago. I have taken a few pregnancy test and they have all been negative. The only thing different from the last 2 months is that this month I had some mid cycle spotting. Also we had intercourse today and afterwards I had cramping and spotting but no period. I have plans to call my MD tomorrow. Just wondering if you could help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Period three days late, some spotting. [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle normally is 21 days. On the 21st day of Jan. 2009 my period did not start. On the next day there was some spotting from pink to brown. The third day there was dark pink to bright red, now on the fourth day it is red to brown. I'm very confused, it's too light to be a light period and my...

Very late period and possible spotting [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I do not have sex too often, I am afraid of getting pregnatnt. Anway, the last time I had my period was a week before Thanksgiving (I am ALWAYS irregular, and it is not uncommon for me to skip or have periods two weeks late) I don't remember but I think my boy friend and I may have...

Late period, spotting... Could I be? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a few days late on my period and for the past few days I have been noticing a little blood and brown spotting when I wipe. My breast are a little sore and I have been feeling realllllllly tired no matter how much I sleep. Should I wait a little longer to make sure my period doesn't come? Does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.