Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Puerto Rico Vacation
    My husband and I are thinking of going to Puerto Rico for about 10 days at the end of January. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a beach front hotel? We realize it's short notice but it's about the only ten day stretch of time we have for ourselves.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 04:42 PM

Hi!
    Wondering what you found and/or did while down there (assuming/hoping you went)?
    I'm planning my second trip to the Abacos coming up in about a month. Last time I went was during race week for the sailboat fleet. Awesome time!
    This time, we're scheduling some reef and wreck diving as a primary focus. The goal is to take my boat to Treasure Cay and make that our base. I will let you know how much fun we have..
    klarsenartwork Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Jul 25, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    My husband and I are thinking of going to Puerto Rico for about 10 days at the end of January. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a beach front hotel? We realize it's short notice but it's about the only ten day stretch of time we have for ourselves.
    MY experience in Puerto Rico wasn't a comfortable one. Without getting into any details, I would recommend someplace else.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2012, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by klarsenartwork View Post
    MY experience in Puerto Rico wasn't a comfortable one. Without getting into any details, I would recommend someplace else.

I realize you're opening old threads but this is from January 2011, let's see, that's 18 months ago. I had a good time.

But then you are you and I am me -
    KenH Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Why would anyone go to Puerto Rico for 10 days? You should only change planes there or visit for a couple of days - don't miss the old part of San Juan - outstanding!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puerto Rico statehood [ 5 Answers ]

I have no definitive opinion on this . I work with Puerto Ricanos ,and the ones who have moved here across the board think they are American. However ;there is no doubt that many enjoy the special status that territory brings.Currently, Puerto Rico has "commonwealth" status. Those living there are...

Paternity in Puerto Rico [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has discovered he may have fathered a child outside of our marriage. It was before we were married but while we were "together" in a long distance relationship. Needless to say this is a very hard time. We have a daughter of our own as well as my stepson. This woman is manipulating...

Do I need a visa to go to Puerto Rico? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently work in New York with a H1-B nonimmigration status. I wonder if I need a visa to travel to Puerto Rico? Do I need to have a US visa when getting back from Puerto Rico? Thanks a lot!

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

View more questions Search