Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twenty1 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Forgot film title
    Young girls brother gets foot trapped on railway line and is killed girl ends up recluse for many years then is befriended by hospital visitor and the girl slowly tells her the true story right into her old age I think the word creek is in the title
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 06:06 PM

Fried Green Tomatoes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Forgot the name: Horror film. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of this movie for years, with no result. Here's what I know:: This is a verrry old movie and it could be a made for television movie... a group of teens are stuck in dention ((Not the breakfast club)) and then all of a sudden the teens started to die off one...

I forgot the title [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find out what the name of this movie is but my memory of it is sort of vague. Its like, a cartoon in the 90s I believe, its about animals that can talk. The story line from what I can remember goes like this. The animals have a teacher like figure which may be a badger. I don't...

View more questions Search