Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shuvoair Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Sony cyber shot dsc w50, problem with flash?
    During capturing picture flash light not emitting.the flash icon is jumping all the time with a massage E:91:01, pl help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC S700 - blurry pictures [ 7 Answers ]

I have had my camera for a little over a year and majority of the pictures I take come out blurry. When the blurry pictures are taken, a red light flashes on the corner of the camera... I have tried looking this up in the manual but there is nothing about why this red light flashes. It sucks...

Lens cover on Sony DSC-W50 won't open automatically [ 2 Answers ]

The lens cover on my Sony CyberShot DSC-W50 won't open automatically. The two doors normally separate to open, however, they now act like they are stuck on something (as if it needs to be oiled or cleaned on the underside of the door).

The LCD screen on my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P10 went dark, can I fix it? [ 4 Answers ]

I dropped my camera and the LCD screen went dark, cannot even see to adjust things on the menu. Is there anything I can do?

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T10 (Broken LCD Screen) [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much money I can get for my Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera DSC-T10 , that has a broken LCD screen? (The camera was used for 7 months, until the screen broke) Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.