Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkinnerDFW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:05 AM
    Netflix Streaming from Laptop to TV
    Hi, I just got Net Flix on my computer now I am trying to stream it on my TV.
    I have a Samsung 1080P9 DVD player non Blu Ray with a usb connection.
    My laptop Dell Studio 15 has a HDMI output.
    Toshiba older TV for now.

Can I use the Samsung Link Stick on the DVD player for a wireless connection between the two?

Also can I just connect a HDMI cable to the USB connection on the DVD player or will create no sound?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 08:51 AM

I have netflix and used my Wii (which you have to have) either that or an Xbox to direct it to your TV. That is the only way you can change it to the proper input

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best router to use to receive netflix streaming movies on TV [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 63" plasma TV with a Samsung blu-ray player in order to receive Netflix streaming movies. On occasion while watching the movie/tv series will stop & it appears to then re-boot & then it will continue. I have a basic router with 2 computers in my computer room upstairs...

Netflix Streaming from Laptop to TV [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just got Net Flix on my computer now I am trying to stream it on my TV. I have a Samsung 1080P9 DVD player non Blu Ray with a usb connection. My laptop Dell Studio 15 has a HDMI output. Toshiba older TV for now. Can I use the Samsung Link Stick on the DVD player for a wireless...

Best wireless router/adapter combo for streaming netflix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I have an lg 370 blu-ray player that will accept an internet stream from Netflix. My computer is in one room, TV in another. What's the best wireless setup to make sure movies stream smoothly to the TV?

View more questions Search