Ask
    demihades Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 09:40 PM
    1953 5 dollar bill
    How much
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 02:00 AM

DEMIhades- I need some more information on t his bill before I can give you the answers,you are lookiong for;; (#1)- the full series date[exam,ple -1953] 1953A]; 1953B]; notice the letter after the date; IF THERE IS A LETTER[ #2]- GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE OF THE SIGNATURES ON THE BILL ::[ #3]-DOES IT HAVE A SMALL ( star-*) just before or right after the end number of the serial number[ exampler- * B1257496G
    OR{ * B1257496G TYHIS IS CALLED A REPLACEMENT NOTE OR A STAR NOTE,AND MORE VALUABLE The REG NOTE;;( #4)-ACROSS THE TOP YOU WILL SEE THE TYPE OF NOTE IT IS EXP.-FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE:: SILVER CERTIFICATE ECT ECT> } { #5 ON the left end on the front side there is a treasury seal and in the center of it is a larfge letter {A ;B [C [ D; E [f [g [h [I {j}{ K] L ]; AND ON EACH END !" fROM THE end is a number { TWO ON EACH END,IT will be from 11/2' to 1"om each side;THIS WILL give me the bank letter and the bank name ;;{#6}-
    { the full serial number] THANKS I will be waiting for your answers;; Have a great night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS :::F.B.E..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 1953 two dollar bill? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently found two consecutively numbered two dollar bills in an old Bible. Both Series 1953 B with an asterick before the serial number signed by Elizabeth Smith C. Douglas Dillion. Red ink and seal. Both very crisp, but they have been folded in half at one point. Can anyone tell me an approx...

1953 two dollar bill, worth? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1953 two dollar bill in very goo condition. The bill is still very crisp. What is it worth? Thanks

Need to Know About 1953 Five Dollar Bill [ 6 Answers ]

That's funny, I came across this site because I googled a five dollar bill that sounds just like Angelos, except like the guy above me, mine says the Sec of Treasury is C. Douglas Dillion and the Treasurer is Elizabeth Rudel Smith. There are no stars on my serial number. It is a 1953 B series. ...

1953 $2 dollar bill [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a 1953 $2 dollar bill. It is an A series in red letter and numbers. Signed by Priest and Anderson. A 50633688 A. If anyone could tell me how much it is worth I would really be thankful. :) :confused:

1953 Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1935 one dollar bill that doesn't even have In GOD We Trust on it, What is it worth today?

View more questions Search