Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Sonic Riders help
    AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BEAT THE LAST LEVEL OF THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS GAME!! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!! :mad:

I keep falling off the edge of the track. I need a cheat. A button combo, actually, cause I don't have a cheat device.:( and don't give me any tips for staying on the track, either, cause those won't help me. If there's like, a button combo that instantly gets me to the end of the race, I need it. Desperately.:confused:

Thanks
    Dusk_Into_Twlight Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Lols, unfortunally, I feel your pain (even though I already beat the game) that their aren't any cheats and the SOnic team isn't about to make any.

HOWEVER, to keep from falling off the edge, what you want to do is ride the air currents as much as possible because the other players will lead you across ledges and things, just make sure the person you are riding the air currents with isn't Tails or that other girl >< (forgot her name, the pink bird or purple, whatever, lols, you know)

Because they'll lead you straight off the edge when they take their shortcuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sonic the hedgehog [ 4 Answers ]

How do you defeat silver in boss battle?

Sonic Deluxe? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Sonic Deluxe game for PS2 is any good? I use to have sonic games on my old PC, but this is different, because it's on PS2. Thanks

Sonic RecordNow.. [ 2 Answers ]

Will this software allow me to copy DVD's that I own... I want to make some backups of movies but I'm not sure if this program will let me or if I need a special disc?? Thanks...

View more questions Search