Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
    2 questions regarding iPod trouble
    First of all, can anyone tell me why my music starts to play on its own when its in my pocket in school and the key lock is ON?

And second, for some reason, one of my songs doesn't play when the previous song on the list ends, ity just skips from song 7 to 9, and the only way to hear song 8 is to go back to the playlist and specifically select that song to play. None of theother songs skip, though, so I don't know what's wrong
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    I can't answer your first question, but on your second one -

I have a video iPod and ever since I updated the firmware to version 1.2.1 (with iTunes 7), certain MP3 files can make my device freeze, reboot, or skip a track. It's mostly noticeable with podcasts...

I've had to learn to live with it and hope it will be corrected in the next firmware update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble trying to figure out what generation iPod I have?

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to remove songs from my iPod but nothing seems to work so I was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to remove the songs from my iPod.

Radio to iPod [ 1 Answers ]

I've already asked this question on radio but I'm not sure how many people look on that forum so I'm putting it on here too... can anyone tell me why none of the radio plays, books at bedtime etc. are available for download? I can listen to them if I've got time to sit at the computer and do it...

Can anyone tell me the answer to the 3 questions that trouble my heart? [ 4 Answers ]

Question 1 Will all my financial worries be solved soon, if so how soon? Question 2 The relationship on which I am in, is it the one? Question 3 How soon till Ashley comes home?

View more questions Search