Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kencad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 03:14 PM
    When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats
    When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats it is my belief that these could be spirits that are clinging to something in my house they could be using the mirror in the bedroom as a porthole to enter I suppose .I am not sure my wife has been bed ridden for 6 months she is taking homeopathic meds now and is very highly sensitive as well .the meds are not pharmacutical there are minerals and vitamins she was low on and is respondeing very well to the treatment but now seeing when I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats in the bedroom just when she closes her eyes.any feed back would be very appreciated thankx kenny canoe
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Did you read the answers to your first post?
    kencad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Yes and thank you for your help let me clarify it is my wife who has been seeing the black figures with hats and yes it may just be the meds she is on .it has been a long road for us she has been making inprovement since she started on the poison ivy ,kali carb,and potasium she is now walking with a cane now and it has been three weeks since she started on this stuff so far the best improvement .medical doctors haven't been much help so far and they say there is nothing we can do for her just prescribe quartezone and pain killers so this is why we went to a naterapathy so far so good but there was only one vision or holucination . I know how this sounds we are both in our late 40,s and have been through a lot and I am open to just about anything if it has basis. I have experienced events that aren't normal all my life but are quite normal for me . So it is just the feed back and honest answers and another perceptive persons to bounce stuff off and again thankx for your reply and she will be seeing the doc about this as well again .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today. I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his...

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

Seeing black figures [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter saw a black figure in the bathroom mirror and when she turned to look it was gone, but when she turned back to the mirror it was there. And she also expirenced the same thing at her school in the bathroom. She is very scared so please can you tell me what this means.

Banged head/black spots in eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I fell and banged my head hard off a kitchen wall. It bled slightly, I woke up next morn with a banging headache front and back,it was the back of my head I hit. I was sick the next day but I had been drinking when I fell,so I don't no if it was cause of the bang to my head or the drink. Its 2 days...

View more questions Search