Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayneglo Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 10:17 AM
    What is appropriate punishment for violating ethical and legal principles
    I am writing a paper for my class on ethical and legal environment, and this question is in my assignment, I need some help answering it. Can You help?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 10:19 AM

What type of violation and what industry/profession? I think there's a BIG difference if a person violates public trust, such as a rogue Police Officer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2011, 10:51 AM

And in what society,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the appropriate punishment for the violation of ethical and legal principles? [ 3 Answers ]

What arguments could the SLOC members make that the payments made do not fit the payments made do not fit the definitions of illegal bribes under the FCPA?

Principles - or NOT! [ 63 Answers ]

Hello: If one has "principles", does violating them mean one really didn't have them in the first place?? I think it does. America has principles. Some of you, who want to violate those principles, have no idea what I'm talking about - or you're lying. I don't know which. Bill O'Reilly...

Ethical issues in accouting-stating what the ethical thing to do is. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Ethical issue: the tobacco companies have paid billions because of smoking related illness. In particular, phillip morris, a leading cigarette maufacturer paid over 3 billion dollars in one year 1) Suppose you are the CFO (Chief Financial officer) responcible for the...

The right punishment [ 7 Answers ]

My friend's daughter started a web-site on Xanga and put quote's about suicide, that she got off a suicide web page, into her profile. I think that this is a big red flag but he believed her when she told him it was her friend's idea. He had previously told her not to ever start a web site on...

Ethical and Legal responsibilities: financial [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have been given this question to answer can anyone help me Explain the ethical and legal responsibilities that a company should comply with in the preparation of financial reports. Why is it important that a company comply with theses responsibilities?

View more questions Search