Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MortenP Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Movie about hot rod and street race
    Hello , I'm looking after a movie where 2 brothers are building at red hot rod, I think it is a ford 1928 - 1932. It is a red coupe and the big brother is sent to war, and his brother wrecks the car in a street race while he is away - the big brother is killed in war and then his brother rebuilds the hot rod and races it in a new street race and wins with the rebuild car. I think the movie is from late 80.

Thanks for your help:-)

Check out some similar questions!

In the mid seventies about a gang of kids that race their cars up and down the street [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that had a gang of kids that harassed anieghbor with their cars and even ran his saint banard over, he gets revenge by smashing their cars

Can anyone tell me the movie with a funny street race [ 1 Answers ]

There is a funny movie where a dad (in a minivan or something) wants to be cool and races the guy next to him, but they skid to a stop at each light.

Street Race with Ghost Racer Movie 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of this film? It's from the 70's or 80's, and it's about this car that comes to race, and the driver is believed to the spirit or actual person of someone who died in a crash on the strip. When he races he tries to kill his opponents. You never see this drivers face. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.