Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kels_810 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Flu?
    Okay so I have been diagnosed with bronchitis and I was given an inhaler and antibiotics 2 days ago. Just this morning I started really feeling like I was going to throw up and since 12 that's all ihave been doing plus diarrhea should I stop taking the pills or is this just the flu?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2011, 06:54 PM

Call the Doctor who gave you the antibiotics and ask. It is dangerous to attempt to diagnose over the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Flu? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing for the past week symptoms including low fever (100-101), headaches, fatigue. Low appetite. Falling asleep easily, malaise, chills, restlessness, depression, difficult bowel movements. It seems to finally go away one day, and then comes back again later on. I...

Pregnant or it's a flu [ 2 Answers ]

I missed my period I had in 5/10 usually I have a normal if , but I had a flu these month , no Temperature just little runny nose an through, now I missed my period already 10 days I took a pregnancy tests and its negative , can I be steel pregnant or maybe it was not enough ...

Having the flu while being pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 34 almost 35 weeks pregnant. I've come down with the flu I have a fever and head ak and a cough to go with it can any of this affect my unborn baby?

Bird Flu [ 1 Answers ]

What is avian influenza (bird flu)? Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious...

View more questions Search