Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golconda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
    70's -80's horror film
    I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 12, 2007, 01:42 PM
    It's called "Don't Go to Sleep"

It has Dennis Waever in it as the father. It's kind of a twisted ending, so I won't reveal it here.
    laura0909009 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by golconda
    I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.
    That's the movie don't go to sleep

Don't Go to Sleep (1982) (TV)

YouTube - Don't Go to Sleep - Dad & Pizza Cutter Scene
    ( that's the pizza cutter scene)

Watch the rest from that user
    :)
    Enjoy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's Cartoon film animals playing soccer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to find the name of an animated (cartoon) film about animals playing a very rough game of soccer. My father bought this on Super 8 film in the 70's. The 2 teams would blown up, run over, shoot, and all other kind of "Road Runner & Coyote" type destruction on each other. I...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

Horror/Slasher flick from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a horror/slasher flick from the mid to late 80's. Here's the premise. A rock n' roll guy goes around killing people with his guitar. The guitar is red & white and has a drill attached to it. Every time he is ready to kill someone he plays the guitar before killing...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search