Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 7, 2011, 07:37 AM
    Looking for the name of a late 80s or 90s kids video
    This was my favorite VHS tape as a kid and I can't remember the name of it. It took place in either a jungle or island and there was this purple dancing lizard and 5 or 6 kids. I remember they would sing a song about going on an adventure. Then some woman named twinkle (I think that was her name) appeared in a bush and she might have been magical. I can't find this video anywhere. If anyone could help me, that would be great!:)
    camosmom23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 09:45 AM
    The Wuzzles maybe?
    camosmom23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Or actually it might be Gullah Gullah Island.

Jan 7, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Comment on camosmom23's post
    It's not Gullah Gullah Island or the wuzzles. But thanks for trying

Feb 2, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Comment on camosmom23's post
    I finally found it! It was Barney's Magical Musical Adventure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kids (tv) movie from late 80s early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s that had only 1 actor in it with a lot of puppets and people in monster costumes. The character's name is Tim I believe and he gets home from a day at school and there's this disembodied which talks to him. The...

Kids show in the late 80s/early 90s - I really want to know! [ 1 Answers ]

K I Don't think anyone will know this but I want to know the name of a kids show in the late 80s or proably early 90s. There were 4 kids and 1 of the boys rode on a spaceboard (a flying skateboard without wheels) and I think 1 of the girls did too. There was at least 1 girl and 1 boy. And 1 of...

Title of Kids Video in the 80s-90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I remember this really random kids video that was about kids stepping into a dream-like "land" and there was an evil queen....it might have had something to do with eating berries or things that grew on trees....and the queen was killed at the end by being crushed in a glass thing. That's all I...

Kids late 80s-90s movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he...

View more questions Search