Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justin1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 12:11 AM
    Black specks
    My fiancé has felt weak, had a fever off and on, pains like heartburn, can't sleep at all, coughs non stop, and is throwing up a lot more lately. We need advice on what to do, we have no medical insurance. So we hate to make a trip to the hospital for nothing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 12:53 AM

There's really no way for anyone on the internet to give you a medical diagnosis. No one can. Not even a doctor.

It's time to find a way to get your fiancé to the doctor. The symptoms you're describing should not be left untreated.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 7, 2011, 03:37 AM
    For nothing??
    Your title says black specks, but you don't elaborate.
    I'm guessing 'coffee grounds' vomiting, which means that small bits of blood have turned black in the stomach. Be sure to say that to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs that look like specks of dirt [ 1 Answers ]

I have small, tiny, black bugs that looks like moving specks of dirt on the edge of my bathtub. This is only been in the past month. What are they and how do I get rid of them? I have been spraying them with RAID when I see them, then I don't see them for nearly a week. Thank you.

Black specks [ 1 Answers ]

I've noticed black specks around the inside of the toilet that don't go away after cleaning. What is causing this and how do I get of it?

I have white specks in my hair from dying it. [ 3 Answers ]

I Had Bleach Blonde Hair And Went Straight To Black. Now I Have Little White Specks In My Hair That Looks Like Dandruff. BUT ITS NOT. ITS JUST MY HAIR IS SPECKLED.What Should I Do? Put More Color On It? Or Is My Hair Fried And Need To Cut A Lot Of It Off?

Black specks coming from wood stove chimney [ 4 Answers ]

We heat our 5 year old bungalow with an air tight wood stove, with electric baseboard as backup. The stove has been in almost constant use since November as it is very cold where we live. We burn hardwood exclusively except for softwood kindling to start the fire should it go out. The pipe from...

View more questions Search