Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syd80844 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2011, 11:17 PM
    Bouncing white dot on the screen of my phone's camera when I aim it to the moon
    Ok, so a while back, I decieded to take a pic of the moon with my phone's camera. When I aimed it I saw that on my screen, there was a bouncing white dot going around the moon. It only appeared on the screen. It was not a bug, or a star. I was thinking it was some kind of signal in the air that only my camera picked up, but I really don't think it was. Thank you!! :)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2011, 02:59 AM

Phone cameras can produce weird effects of things in motion due to the rolling shutter, but I can't think of anythign in motion here.

Was it present on the picture? Can you upload it?
    syd80844 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2011, 09:46 PM
    Comment on Capuchin's post
    Yes It was present, but I can't upload it. Thank u sooo much for your reply!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my Sony digital camera DSC S40 shows WHITE screen in few seconds? [ 2 Answers ]

Sony DSC S40 is 5 years old and was working perfectly until last week. When turned on, it takes two or three pictures and the screen turnes white. You have to turn it off. Pl. help. How much will it cost?

What is this houseplant with distinctive white dot in leaf centre? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a beautiful houseplant which had mid-green leaves, almost round but slightly heart shaped leaves. In the centre of each leaf there was a white dot. Its leaves were thick not papery and when it flowered the flowers were small and white. Someone told me it was a dinner plate aralia...

I'm From: AIM shows up every screen I go on [ 2 Answers ]

I don't open mail unless I know who it's from. This instant message box Says "Hey, Good News! Somebody says they are your buddy and wants you to show up on their AIM Profile. Click here now to see the 1 request you have waiting" I can't get rid of this and I don't want to open it. Is...

View more questions Search