Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 10:20 AM
    England: can non-citizen re-enter the country?
    Hay I'm citizen of england and my boyfriend isn't we want to go to a vacation together out of england will the immigration let him in back or not or do I need to talk with someone before because his visa is going to end in march thanks
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2007, 10:43 AM
    I'd be talking to someone at the embassy to be honest I wouldn't take the risk that's for sure its extremely likely your partner will get departed but then you know as well I as I do at how slack the country is at letting people in but what a risk to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married to an US citizen - How do I become a citizen myself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Experts: I married a US citizen, and I want to become a US citizen myself. We both don't live in the US at the moment and are not planning on living there either. Is that possible? What do I have to do and where can I find information about this? Thanks so much! Kiesel

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

US citizen working in foreign country and 1099 [ 1 Answers ]

For a US citizen working as a contractor in foreign country for a US company, does he/she needs a 1099 from the US company? Amount is over $600.

No pagefile - can't enter Win2000 [ 3 Answers ]

I ghosted a working c drive with windows 2000 pro to a new (larger) hard drive. It boots normally until it gets to the blue screen to load user settings. I then get an error message that my pagefile is either missing or too small and it then tells me how to correct the problem from within windows....

View more questions Search