Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panohiro Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Help Me Find This Song By Video Clip Description?
    Well I know only its video clip and really like this song it is a war style like (Civil War) or (Napoleonic Wars) and there is a boy that is going to deliver a message and its getting shot also the singer plays a soldier that in the end he is getting shot too it is like that can anyone tell me please I know its kind of difficult..
    I saw it on TV so I can't clearly remember it!
    camosmom23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Could it be Empire? Or Ghost of You -My Chemical Romance

Jan 7, 2011, 01:35 AM
    Comment on camosmom23's post
    Well its not World war style
    Its like napoleonic wars with the rifles they used with a knife in front

Jan 7, 2011, 01:36 AM
    To help more there are some generals like sitting on a camp or something

Jan 7, 2011, 08:55 AM
    What type of music is it?

Jan 7, 2011, 08:58 AM
    THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT---- Empire bu Kasbian

The video features the general sitting at the table with a bottle of John Courage beer.

Matching the strong anti-war message of the song, the "Empire" video presents a look of fiery death and destruction caused by the war. The term anti-war usually refers to the opposition to a particular nation's decision to start or carry on an armed conflict unconditional of a maybe-existing just cause. The video opens with a boy messenger delivering the band a message who are stationed on the frontlines (a reference to the band's second single "Shoot the Runner"). The boy is shot by an unseen attacker and killed. The band decides to take themselves off the front line and head back to the generals' station while passing their regiment which is disembarking for an attack. After the firing squad refuses to shoot the last survivor of the band (Tom), his commanding officer steps in and shoots him for refraining to enter the battlefield. The video closes with a sardonic use of the Latin phrase, Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, well-known as part of the famous anti-war poem written by First World War soldier Wilfred Owen. Sardonicism (connected with guffaw) characterizes —as distinct from Sarcasm — not a contumely or bitter but a ferocious painful derision This page lists direct English Translations of common Latin phrases, such as veni vidi vici and Et cetera. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori is a line from the Roman lyrical Poet Horace 's Odes (iii 2 "Dulce et Decorum Est" is a poem written by a British soldier and poet Wilfred Owen during the First World War in 1917 and published posthumously in 1920 World War I (abbreviated WWI; also known as the First World War, the Great War, and the War to End All Wilfred Edward Salter Owen MC (18 March 1893 &ndash 4 November 1918 was an English Poet and Soldier, regarded by many as one of the leading It also bears some similarity to the famous novels and TV series; Sharpe. Sharpe is a British series of Television dramas about Richard Sharpe, a fictional British soldier in the Napoleonic Wars.

Jan 7, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Oops BY Kasbian...

Jan 8, 2011, 04:55 AM
    Man your awesome I've been looking this for years thanks so much!! <3

Jan 8, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Comment on panohiro's post
    SO glad I could help! :)
    Pati92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Hello

Well, I am looking for a song, probably played by U2. Clip shows some pictures of band players,which are raised up to the sky...
    stardancerrain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Hi,
    I remember the video clip its like that,
    Girl caught her boyfriend with another woman in her house,and then she run away with car to the tattoo shop cause she tattooed her arm for this cheater guy .its like JAke or JAck I don't remember the name either,but then she removed her arm tattoo and dating with the tattoo artist.its like 80's.please help me find the song.
    REAPER996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Hi,

I'm looking for a video clip to.

It's a rock video clip. A guy is singing to himself (you see a double of the guy).
    And the double of him is getting older and older and dies at the end of the clip.
    I do remember that he took a ring with a spider on it from his dead double.
    I thought is was from spiderman but I can't find nothing about it.
    The guy looks like a rocker, black clouths and long hear.
    Thanks for your help folks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Please help me to find a song by a video clip description [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for this song for a long time already, but without results. It was a lot on MTV like 7 years ago, the artist name was Alessandro or something similar. The story is folowing: there is an elevator in the skyscraper, there isa man in it and the a woman enter and after a while they...

Trying to find a song by music video description only , it is goes like this: [ 0 Answers ]

Probably on a space ship or someplace, not Earth Half Robot lady with prosthetic hands trying to get a glass of martini or some kind a drink from person, who don't really understand she is nor a real girl...

Trying To Find An Old Song By Video Description! [ 0 Answers ]

Weird Video with people blowing party horns and at some points it shows the lips of a woman at a TV screen. People's eyes are fake in the video with cutout papers. At some point the singer(female) says "she's at the party" or something.

Find song by video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. Looking for a song. Can't remember its name or the singer. I've seen music video. All I know is it's animated, pretty old at least 6 years old, male voice. video takes place in the high building where shooting between cops and someone else occurs. video begins with cop cars driving near...

View more questions Search